1. Name the college attended by these former NBA players (.25 each):
a. Michael Jordan- UNC
b. Scottie Pippen- Central Arkansas
c. Charles Barkley- Auburn
d. Larry Bird- Indiana State
2. The Super Bowl trophy is named after who?
3. Name two of the last five (5) Heisman trophy winners (.5 each).
Reggie Bush, Troy Smith, Tim Tebow, Sam Bradford, Mark Ingram
4. Wayne Gretzky played on four NHL teams during his career. Name two of them(.5 each).
Edmonton Oilers, Los Angeles Kings, St. Louis Blues, New York Rangers
5. You're taking an NBA three-pointer from the top of the key. How far away are you from the hoop? (Within one foot, include inches.)
6. Match the sport to the term associated with it (.25 each):
a. scrum- rugby
b. scull- rowing
c. foil- fencing
7. Who is the first man in history to run a sub-four minute mile?
Sir Roger Bannister
8. Who holds the career MLB record for most bases stolen in a career?
9. Briefly describe the difference between a 3-4 defense and 4-3 defense, in football.
Number of down linemen versus linebackers
10. Name the four disciplines in women's artistic gymnastics. Not rhythmic (.25 each).
Balance beam, vault, floor routine, uneven bars
Bonus #1: What is the ball called in jai alai?
Bonus #2: Who is the number one seed in the 2010 Men's NCAA Lacrosse Championships?
Bonus #3: Briefly explain who Eddie Gaedel is.
Shortest player to ever play in the MLB. Publicity stunt. Midget.
Number of participants: 11
High score: 11.75, tied between Ryan P. and Leo S.
Low score: 5.75
Average score: 9.02
Median score: 8.75