6.10.2009

13 Word Review: The Virgin Suicides


The Virgin Suicides (1999)
Directed by Sofia Coppola
Starring Kirsten Dunst, James Woods

Dunst's performance is "eh," but film shines. As much as suicide can "shine."

Up next in the Netflix queue: Sweeney Todd

Editorial note: As you may or may not have noticed (I'm banking heavily here on the fact that you read my blog every day, like you should), my recent posts have been very "13 Word Review" heavy. This is because I'm getting ready for my ass-kicking trip, which begins Friday. Oh and I was in a car accident, so all the requisite paperwork and whatnot has sapped some creative juices.

But have no fear! Starting Saturday, follow my seven city extravaganza every day right here. If you have any last-minute recommendations for Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Chicago, St. Louis, Memphis, Atlanta or Charlotte, send em along.

2 comments:

  1. if you're going to chicago you MUST eat at Gino's East to get real deep dish pizza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitter-friendly reviews! (the editorial note is far too long, however)

    ReplyDelete