5.16.2009

The circus is in town!

Ok so here's the deal. I got invited a few weeks back to attend the UniverSoul Circus, the only African-American owned and operated circus in the country. So, duh, of course I said yes. I'm going to tonight with a bunch of other bloggers from the DC area.

While I prepare for that, I don't really have much time to write a new entry today. I'll have a full rundown of my circus experience Tuesday (fingers crossed that I black out from fired dough consumption).

But, for now, I want to hear about your circus experiences. Scary? Hilarious? I may even include them in my write-up of UniverSoul, to be read by dozens of avid readers.

2 comments:

  1. All circuses are inherently frightening.

    I'd advise you to drop acid before going, but you might not survive the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnel cake updates are needed.

    ReplyDelete